Tear.... I did have a bit of a hang up watching C prance around in his uniform wanting to play with his friends and totally not caring that we were leaving - but then again I would so rather he be comfortable than cry and grab onto me because he doesn't want to be left. He is just such a little social bug that he loves school and thank goodness he has finally calmed down this year and is starting to get the whole "listening" thing. I think the Catholic school is going to be perfect for him and I'm loving that they wear the PE uniforms this year so that they can dress themselves. I may have more issues next year when he is in the full blown pants/shirt/belt/black shoes look but for now I'm loving the quiet afternoons with Hunter.
Showing me his new uniform
Okay, maybe I should stop letting him watch America's Next Top Model with me.
The class lines up out front after the parents drop them off.
C has two kids from his school last year in class with him again.
He was so happy to be in his new classroom (they even have Thomas books thanks to Ms. Axman).

No comments:
Post a Comment