Well I went ahead and decided to brave the pool by myself with both of the boys this morning and it went okay for the most part. Corbin got to go down the slides a lot which made him very happy and Hunter got to go swimming for the first time in the pool and then he fell asleep as we were getting ready to leave so I had to catch a picture in his swim diaper and everyone's favorite hat. It was definately not optimal for me to do this alone but Corbin really wanted to go - maybe I will try again another day for a longer trip (this one was only 45 minutes).

1 comment:
I love the pictures Becca. Keep them coming! Hunter and Corbin are growing so much. We hope you guys make it up in August. Keep us posted on your plans so we make sure we can get together if you do come.
Post a Comment