Friday, June 13, 2008

Corbin Learned To Ride His Bike Without Training Wheels

I had some friends over tonight and their five year old wanted to ride Corbin's bike without training wheels so I let his dad take them off but Corbin said he didn't want to ride it because it would be scary. However, after watching Will ride the bike he got jealous and got his nerves up so he went and got the bike out of the garage and with a little boost from our friend Bill he took right off. For his first try without training wheels I think he did really awesome. He was singing while riding "I can do it, I can do it without training (wheels)". He was very impressed with himself and his ego soared when the big kid told him he was cool. So I have a feeling that his other bike is going to be losing the training wheels now too, we have such a big boy now it is crazy.





No comments: