Wednesday, June 4, 2008

Daddy Can View Pictures Underway So Here Are A Few For Him

Corbin really got into his spaghetti
Super Baby
He is getting so strong
I couldn't resist - this one is for you Zach (he liked the paper too)
Too cute - we were having a good time playing
So far this deployment is going better than the last one (knock on wood). We are all anxious to have Zach back though. Right now we are just getting Corbin well again after battling another upper respiratory infection - did you know the average child gets 6-8 viral infections a year, well we've almost hit our quota so does that mean we're done - just joking, I wish. Hunter is getting so big and he is really developing a great personality, he is such a happy baby. Corbin still really likes his brother but here lately he is getting a little annoyed because if Hunter is in my lap and I'm sitting with Corbin then Hunter tries to hold onto Corbin and Corbin isn't a huge fan of that. Hunter just adores Corbin though - I think I see a future of Hunter trailing Corbin a lot. We'll see.

No comments: