Saturday, January 10, 2009

We hope this helps Daddy!

Just an update of our last couple of days

Hunter snuggled in after a nice warm bath
The boys playing trains in the tub

Hunter is working on walking and he actually stood up on his own without holding onto anything yesterday but of course true to little kid fashion I have not been able to get a picture of it so this is the close as I have gotten .


Hunter cruised all over the culdasac


Allesio holding Hunter while he hugs Stefano

Corbin and Chiara pushing their favorite stuffed animals around


Allesio and Hunter playing so Mom can have a break

Corbin was taking pictures all over the house today

The boys got a new spiderman tower from a yard sale and this is them putting it together - with a little too much baby help according to Corbin.

Hunter was trying to remember how to play peek a boo

And then he remembered

Peek a boo

Corbin and Hunter dancing Daddy style in the bedroom

This is Hunter being clingy - I just had to show what I have been walking around with attached my my leg(s)

Corbin going through his book of him from birth to age 2 - he wanted to see himself as a baby.

Corbin loves to hop in Hunter's crib with him when he gets up from naps

Hunter has a crazy fascination with the sweeper

I told Hunter to smile for Daddy and I think he thought Daddy was in the camera because he kept saying Da Da.

No comments: