Saturday, January 24, 2009

Just Another Update

First I'll start off with pictures of Hurricane Hunter - his favorite game is to tip toe and pull off any food or drinks that Corbin leaves too close to the edge of the table - well this time was a bowl full of mixed fruit and boy what a mess it made - check out his pants and shirt and the floor.

This is when Hunter discovered that I found him and he tried to take offThis is Corbin with his paper chain that we made to help count down the days until Daddy comes home, of course I had to cut off the picture for security reasons but you get the point.

Hunter and Daniel Mazel- I have a feeling they'll look like this when they are old men too
My friend Maggie brought her Fiance over to meet me the other day and I have a feeling he may never come back. I had my two and our friend's four and the four big kids decided that Brian was free game to wrestle, tackle, chase, etc - I think he was okay for a little bit but he left very sweaty, dirty, and exhausted.
Lizzie giving Hunter a ride down the slide

Lizzie, Daniel, and Hunter - great friends

This is Hunter being a stinker - he was waving his finger and shaking his head no at me in a very mocking way because I kept telling him "NO" when he tried to climb down the stairs instead of using the slide. He is definitely getting his own adorable personality.

Corbin and T.J. riding on Brian's back - think around 100 pounds sitting there

More wrestling

Dog Pile
This is my new battle to feed Hunter. He eats all the time but he only wants real food now and not baby food - it doesn't matter how I disguise it he seems to know - this is the face I get every time the spoon comes near him. The problem is getting him his vegetables because he gags on peas and green beans and cooked carrot pieces but he refuses the mashed stuff too so I'm attempting to learn new techniques on hiding veggies in other foods.

He was not impressed I got it in his mouth


No comments: