Wednesday, July 6, 2011

Independence Day!

We watched the fireworks from the Airforce Academy tailgate style this year.  It was a gorgeous night and we all enjoyed the evening. 

                                                  The boys in their pj's watching with Dad.

                                                                  Beautiful Sunset
Due to fire hazards they cancelled the city fireworks so we had to come early to get a good spot because the public was invited to the Air Force fireworks.  The boys had a good time messing around in Dad's truck.
 Okay, this wasn't related to Independence Day, but it still needed to be posted.  Corbin decided he NEEDED to have his hair dyed red so I consented on the deal we used red kool aid and conditioner so it wouldn't be permanent.  You have to wrap it in plastic wrap to keep it on your hair for hours so I figured I would capture this moment for black mail later. :)

No comments: