I recently ran a 10K Mud Run to support and fundraise for MS. Thank you again to all my family and friends that supported me. It was so much fun and I had a great team of women with me to make the experience so much better. It was so much fun that I am going to have to look for another one up in Colorado. There was a lot of mud and water and we were all crazy messy at the end but then they washed us down with a fire hose.


We did have to crawl through the culverts.


Jen, Emily, Nicole, Becca, and Erin

We slid down a mud hill and had to wade through a lot of water.

Crawling through a mud trench.



Getting off the world's largest slip and slide - and then wading through more water and mud.

Almost done!

All done - I made it.

Filthy fun.
No comments:
Post a Comment