I know I know, I'm behind again. But I can honestly promise that this month I will be diligently working to get it all updated. Here are a few pictures of Corbin losing more teeth and some updates of Hunter. Corbin has lost three teeth and has his other front tooth loose now so we are in full scale jack-o-lantern style in his mouth - perfect for Halloween. Hunter is starting to get in his terrible twos with getting into everything and continuing his whirlwind "Hurricane" activity - but you can't help but love him (even though he has colored on everything).
Hunter LOVES pasta
Don't let Zach fool you - he posed for the pic but he is actually totally
freaked out by teeth and had Corbin and I in the bathroom with the door shut so he didn't have to see it being pulled.

Here is Corbin with his first two teeth missing - because the top was wider than the bottom he said it looked like a cross.

He loves his pumpkins.

Hunter is actually pretty amazing on the scooter.

He loves to mow the grass and becomes very intense when he does it.
No comments:
Post a Comment