Sunday, June 28, 2009

A Very Long Day

We went grocery shopping at Wal-mart this morning for a quick pick-up and most of what I needed was dairy but unfortunately their entire dairy section had spoiled and was all gone. Then I check out and end up with a minor accident in the Wal-mart parking lot when a cart got lose as I was backing up and I hit it and it broke my rear tail light. Corbin of course said "I told you we should have gone to Publix", you have to love little ones. So we had to make two trips (because Hunter fell asleep on the way home) and we were finally able to finish our shopping. Then after taking a family picture for Daddy the boys decided to get out all the pillows in the house to snuggle and pretend they were snoring. They were playing very nice while I was making dinner but when I called them to the table for dinner Corbin rolled off the couch onto the pillows not knowing that Hunter was underneath him under a pillow and Hunter started to stand at the same time causing Corbin's foot to break Hunter's front tooth in half. I had to call an emergency dentist office and rush Hunter there to find out that the tooth had been broken in half in the gum so the main part was pulled out and the rest had to be broken out and removed. So now he won't have a front right tooth until he is seven when his permanent tooth comes in. It should make for some interesting pictures for a few years. So here are some pictures to sum up the day.

Our nice family picture
Corbin trying to fly
The boys snuggling and playing
Hunter's tooth in the complimentary treasure box from the dentist
The missing tooth gap - I didn't think to get one of the before picture.

No comments: