Tuesday, February 3, 2009

The boys are getting so big way too fast

Hunter loves playing with the alphabet magnets

This is Corbin's "Fancy" shirt - he loves to wear it because of all the colorsHowever, this day it was worn only for play - we didn't even go anywhere

Hunter loves to climb and he loves my dryer balls - and well this is what I found when I went to take one laundry out to get ready for the next load.


Corbin and Mommy on Saturday morning being silly

Corbin was trying to teach Hunter how to roll a hotwheel back and forth as a game


Hunter was jabbering at Corbin with his little finger pointed - I think he was telling him it was his turn and he had to wait (of course I could be wrong but I'm pretty sure).


Corbin and his puppy Nanook


The boys relaxing together on the trampoline



The boys playing together - but wait a minute Hunter is higher than Corbin
Well, that would be because Hunter has discovered he can stand on a chair to reach the toys on the table that Corbin was trying to keep away from him. I guess we'll have to find a new way for Corbin to play by himself now.


They were playing together well for about five minutes until Hunter (aka train wrecker to Corbin) messed up the train track again
Hunter decided to push Corbin around since Corbin always gives him rides - they didn't make it very far

No comments: