
Corbin and Hunter with some friends that joined us for dinner

Hunter is walking around on anything that he can stand up on

Hunter is fascinated by bath tubs and taking baths so he hangs here a lot!

Zach and Corbin "Taking some excercise" as Corbin calls it

Corbin and Hunter going for a bike ride with mom

Hunter's first pancake - he was in love

Thoroughly enjoying solid food

Hunter loves looking outside - I think he is going to be a nature baby

Corbin and Hunter snuggling in to watch Blues Clues

Corbin and Hunter sitting together on the Thomas couch

Mornings with mom

It is hard to see but there is actually a tooth in there - but now we have two
Hunter totally scares me sometimes - here is his latest endeavor while Corbin and I were unloading dishes
We call Hunter "Roo" as in short for Kangaroo because this baby LOVES to bounce
1 comment:
Looks like Hunter has a love for the dishwasher just like Matthew. I can't keep him out of it! He got two teeth on Sunday night. I can't believe they both popped at the same time!
Post a Comment